7/26/10

Dolph Lundgren: Maximum Potential (1987)



With The Expendables on the way later this summer, I think every boy who was an adolescent in the '80s is freaking out with sheer joy at just the prospect of the film. I know I, for one, am super excited. I am a sucker for over the top action, especially if it features one the '80s guys I loved to watch blow shit up. For many guys also, I think this meant getting into shape like their idols. I am not one of those guys. But, if I had been privy to Arnold's workout album, Total Body Workout, which I found a few years ago on the WFMU blog, or this intense Drago-style work out with Dolph, Today I might have more muscles than I would know what to do with. Check out clips below, and apparently, Quentin Tarantino was a production assistant on this video! Who would have thought.






And since I am often one for completeness, if you didn't grab the Arnold album from WFMU, get it below.




You can also get either from Amazon, Arnold here, and Dolph here.

2 comments:

  1. You could be eligible for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete