4/16/10

Fair Game (1995)


No, I am not shitting you right now, I watched this. It kind of scarred me a little, but I'll get to that in a second. Let me make one thing very clear, and listen good......EVERY CAR ON THIS MOVIE EXPLODES. Ok? What? Parked cars? I SAID EVERY CAR! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?

Fair Game is a major stinker, I'm sure I didn't even need to expend the energy to type that out for you to know that. And I swear I am not lying when I say this, but my wife made me watch it. It was her turn to pick a movie, and this is the turn she dropped on me. The worst part? I kind of enjoyed it. The even worser/bester part? Cindy Crawford has a sex scene with Charlie or Stanley Baldwin, I'm not sure which it was. Maybe it was Joe Baldwin. But that's not the part that confused me; I always for some reason considered Cindy Crawford "wholesome." And here she gets Daryll Baldwin all up on her and she's showing boob! On a dirty dusty train car! While a dude watches! What the heck! Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I'm just in shock is all.





So yeah, I don't think much needs to be said on the story, because it's flimsy and predictable, but in a nutshell, Keith Baldwin and Cindy Crawford are running from some KGB bad dudes who blow up EVERY CAR EVER. But the weirdest thing, this movie is based on the same novel that Cobra is based on!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! THAT IS NO SENSE I just crapped in my brains!!!!!! How is this the same story?!?!



1 comment:

  1. I just bought this last week on DVD, I saw it in the theater when it was released, and remember it being quite bad and for that reason and that reason alone, I had to buy it when i saw it. I'm looking forward to the Cheese Fest that will be my upcoming Saturday night

    ReplyDelete